Easy to place and remove the sling
Has a large margin of safety, excluding the possibility of rupture when moving or lifting the wounded
Possibility of attaching to equipment on a sling with a button, which prevents the possible loss of the pouch
Can be used for descent from a height
Reinforced evacuation sling (5 meters) in a MOLLE pouch manufactured by STICH PROFI.
- The most compact and convenient placement of the evacuation line on the equipment according to the MOLLE system;
- Ensuring the promptness of the extraction of the 5-meter evacuation line.
- Nylon fabric 1000D;
- Textile slings, high strength;
- Velcro textile fastener.
- An evacuation reinforced sling (5 meters) in a MOLLE pouch manufactured by STICH PROFI meets the requirements for lightweight modular unloading equipment and has a number of undoubted advantages over analogues:
- Due to the design, the pouch of the sling is quickly and compactly laid, and also easily removed;
- The evacuation sling can be used in different situations to remove the immobilized partner from under the fire, leaving his hands unoccupied, lowering him from a height, etc.;
- This product is recommended for use with STICH PROFI unloading systems.
Dimensions in running order (WxHxD) and weight: 50 x 170 x 70 mm.