Possibility of placement on any type of ammunition, in various positions
Fixing the magazine in the pouch, carried out by means of a sling and textile Velcro
Guaranteed safety of magazine from loss
Brand name: Stich Profi, USA
Fabric: 100% Nylon 1000D
Hardware: 2M, D-flex
Country of Origin: Russia
Dimensions (L x W x H): 2" x 8" x 2"
Pouch for 1 magazine to PP "VITYAZ" with velcro flap and polymer fastening. Attached to the molle.
Fastening the pouch on the user's equipment is carried out using one polymer mount located on the main panel. The mounting design implies simple and reliable mounting both on MOLLE slings and on user's field belts.
- Possibility of placement on any type of ammunition, in various positions;
- Guaranteed safety of stores from accidental loss and, at the same time, ultimate ease of access, including without visual control, with any hand;
- Ensuring the optimal distribution of equipment.
- Magazine pouch under a 30-charge magazine for a submachine gun is lightweight, convenient to operate, and has high functional reliability.
- The magazine is fixed in the pouch by means of a Velcro sling and textile Velcro, as well as a transverse elastic sling, eliminates accidental loss of the store and, at the same time, allows it to be quickly removed if necessary.
- The quick retrieval of the magazine is achieved by the optimal depth of the cartridge pouch, which ensures a confident grip on the magazine, as well as the ability to “unfasten” the magazine pouch without much effort.