The presence of a valve that protects against dirt and rain
The pouch is fully opened, which facilitates access to all medical aid located inside
Possibility of placement on any line of equipment due to dimensions
- An important feature of the pouch valve is to provide access to the medical aid located on the top of the roll-up platform, without removing it from the main panel. It is recommended to place the user's main harness in this zone (for the most efficient stopping of bleeding and the possibility of providing further medical care): these can be rubber harnesses (Esmarch, Alpha), turnstile-type harnesses, or others. An additional tourniquet can be placed both inside the medication platform and in a specialized pouch for the tourniquet.
- The platform with medicines is equipped with a handle / loop for quick removal from the main panel. It is made of the main fabric of the pouch; to access its contents, the user only needs to unfasten the zipper - this provides quick and intuitive access (since the pouch is fully opened) to medicines and medical aid.
- Inside it is equipped with pockets made of mesh fabric and cells made of elastic straps, necessary for fixing certain medical devices.
- The pouch is attached to the user's equipment using two polymer mounts located on the main panel. The design of the bindings assumes a simple and reliable attachment to both the MOLLE slings and the user's field belts.
- Due to its flat dimensions, applied constructive and functional solutions, the pouch is well suited for using it as part of the first line equipment (war belt / user's RPS), and the second (unloading vests and personal body armor) or the third (assault or raid backpacks).
- It is possible to use the pouch without the main panel (to save weight) as the basis for a spare traumatic first-aid kit, placed inside the third line of equipment of a military or civilian backpack of a tourist. It is a truly versatile and reasonably handy product that is well suited for a variety of tasks and drug layouts.